Monday, March 2, 2009

Nike Air Yeezy | Kanye West x Nike Official Sneaker Release




AWWWWWWWWWWWW MANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! The long awaited Nike Air Yeezy will hit stores as a Quickstrike some time this month after months of speculation, rumors, questions, google searches, etc. This is one of the most hyped sneakers I've ever seen and I'm sure lines are probably building up in front of niketowns and footlockers as I'm writing this. If you want these your more than likely going to have to drop a few bills ($200-$300). The shoe was designed by Kanye West himself along with Nike designer, Mark Smith. The first colorway of the Air Yeezy is the Zen Grey and Light Charcoal colorway that Kanye has be seen wearing along with DJ AM in the hilarious Nike iD Kobe Bryant commercial I posted back when I first started this blog. The Air Yeezy features a glow in the dark outsole, midfoot strap, and a "Y" shaped lacelock. The other 2 colorways are set to be released in the upcoming months. In my opinion people are either going to buy the shoe just because it's Kanye's shoe, or buy them to resell them for a profit(which is probably the case with most). I actually like the design and will be looking to buy in another colorway. We’ll keep you posted on a confirmed release date when the information becomes available. More pics and upcoming colorways inside......








0 comments:

Post a Comment