Saturday, January 10, 2009

Former Danity Kane Member Aubrey O'Day for Playboy!!!!!She Got My Vote


aubrey Pictures, Images and Photos

Okay, I seen, read, and heard about this a couple weeks back, and I know this news is somewhat old but I've been thinking about it a lot lately and I'm really eager to see this. Aubrey definitely looks good but when she has her off days she's way OFF, but in these pictures she's ON. I was a fan of Danity Kane and disappointed in their breakup, especially D Woods getting kicked out the group, Making the Band was really entertaining to watch but I think it's safe to say with this move Aubrey will NEVER work with Mr. P Diddy again. Aubrey's Playboy Issue comes out in March....I'm not ashamed to say that I CAN'T wait. Pic below via Complex

complex mag. Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment